LIQUID OS X/SERVER AUTHOR LiSA iOS SUPPORT
Give your visitors more options, more control and more reasons to come back, install Liquid Server on your site.
Try it on this site now:
Select any text and point to the liquid dot, then choose a command.
Your visitors get more information without leaving your site, through your own archives, Google, YouTube, Maps, Wikipedia results, conversions etc. with the results appearing in a pop-up window - the results do not take over the window, nor do they make your visitor leave your site.
Visitors can easily tell their friends about your pages through email, Twitter, Facebook and more.
International visitors will be attracted by the convenience of converting currencies (& other units) and quick in-page translation.
Users installations include a Canada government site, an experimental dictionary site, Continue Magazine and StephenFry.com:
Liquid on www.stephenfry.com
Installation for Liquid Server is simple with only two steps:
- 1) Insert the following HTML in the header of the documents (usually done through your web server or host CMS but which you can also do manually):
- <meta name="liquid" content="v1.0" />
- jQuery.hw_language = "en";
- jQuery.hw_basePath = "/liquid/";
- jQuery.hw_customerID = 'liquid';
- 2) The Liquid Directory needs to be placed on the server. You can download the directory from your server in default layout here: Liquid-Directory.
- You can also opt to create your own layout at the Liquid Admin Site.
Open Source License
Liquid Server is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
LIQUID OS X / LIQUID SERVER / AUTHOR / iOS COMPANY / SUPPORT
© 2014 The Liquid Information Company Limited, UK. All Rights Reserved.